Advantages & Disadvantages of Dermal Fillers
As with all medical procedures, there are advantages and disadvantages of dermal fillers, which should be considered before you decide to undergo treatment.
Advantages of dermal fillers
There are many advantages of dermal fillers compared with cosmetic surgery. These include:
- Dermal fillers are cheaper than surgery allowing you to save between treatments
- Dermal fillers are not invasive and therefore are less of a risk than surgery
- Dermal fillers can provide you with more confidence in your appearance which can have a dramatic improvement on your mental health
- The procedure is quick and can fit in with your working day
- Side effects are rarely severe and often resolve themselves within days of treatment
- The recovery time is short making dermal fillers a more subtle form of aesthetic improvement than cosmetic surgery
- Treatment with dermal fillers is relatively pain free
- Dermal fillers can be used in combination with each other and botulinum toxin to provide longer lasting and more effective results
- There are a wide variety of dermal fillers available making it easy for you receive the best possible treatment for your money.
Disadvantages of dermal fillers
When considering any treatment it is important to reflect upon the disadvantages. Disadvantages of dermal fillers include:
- Dermal fillers require regular repeat treatments making them a life long commitment
- The negative side effects of dermal fillers can be more disfiguring than the original problem
- The negative side effects of dermal fillers can require months of treatments to be resolved.
- Repeat procedures can cause skin weakness which can lead to scarring
- Dermal fillers cannot completely resolve problems such as wrinkles and scarring
When deciding whether to undergo treatment with dermal fillers you should carefully consider both the advantages and disadvantages to avoid disappointment or unexpected complications in the future.
Find Dermal Fillers Clinics
Further Information about Dermal Fillers:
- DERMAL FILLERS CLINICS
- What are Dermal Fillers?
- Dermal fillers for Wrinkles
- Dermal Fillers for Scarring & Acne Scarring
- Dermal Fillers for Facial Reshaping
- Types of Dermal Filler
- Collagen Dermal Fillers
- Fat Dermal Fillers or Fat Grafting
- Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite Dermal Fillers
- Combining Botulinum Toxin with Dermal Fillers
- Suitability for Dermal Fillers
- Choosing the Best Dermal Filler for your Treatment
- Researching Dermal Fillers
- Cost of Dermal Fillers
- Paying for Dermal Fillers
- Where to go for Dermal Fillers
- Finding a Suitable Dermal Filler Provider
- Procedure for the Injection of Dermal Fillers
- How Long do the Effects of Dermal Filler Treatment Last?
- Reactions to Dermal Fillers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Dermal Fillers
- Alternatives to Dermal Fillers